Projects & Partners
CBBS – Management Consulting & Business Building Co. has successfully created and conducted several projects and solutions for its clients and customers. Here you can find some of the projects developed in the period from June 2007 until today.
1. Market studies
- Market study and concept for the development of Adriatic Boat Show in Šibenik/Croatia.
- Market study CEFA – Your Gateway to Central and SE Europe (created in the co operation with the trade fair association – CEFA).
2. Strategic partnerships – new markets
- Partnership for the faster growth in Central and Eastern Europe. PCEI – Polish Chamber of Exhibition Industry (Poznań) and CBBS – Management Consulting & Business Building Company Ltd (Zagreb) agreed on the future co-operation and partnership to help faster growth and development in Central and Eastern Europe in order to use all the business opportunities coming from the cooperation between existing EU members, future EU members (Croatia, Turkey and Balkan countries), Russia, Ukraine and other Eastern European countries.
- New partnership for Europe – New partnership started by CBBS together with CENTREX – International Exhibition Statistics Union (Budapest) and IEE – Exhibitions Research Institute (Thessaloniki), on the future co operation in order to support development of the trade fair industry in Central/South East Europe and better use of EU funding.
- Consulting of innovative German ICT company, specialized in digital marketing platforms, in the marketing activities in new markets in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Strategic partnerships and JV projects between European and regional companies (more projects in the period 2007-2010).
3. International matchmaking and trade fair presentations
- Consulting & supporting Boat Show Grand Pavois, La Rochelle (France) in the project Croatie – Pays d’honneur 2007.
- Creating workshop & matchmaking for the project “Energy Efficiency – Climate Change – SME” based on Ecology – Construction – Energy trade fairs in portfolio of CEFA members in Bruxelles, November 29, 2007.
4. EU Projects
- International conference European success stories in the revitalization of the castles and historic houses was successfully created and organized in Zagreb, October 9 – 10, 2008 by Faculty of Architecture, University of Zagreb, companies Acquis and CBBS from Zagreb, in the co operation with The European Historic Houses (UEHHA – Union of European Historic Houses Associations) from Bruxelles.
- European Training Institute (ETI) – Brussels’ leading training centre in EU Public Afairs & Lobbying, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb and CBBS, as consulting-lobbying company organized April 23-24 in Zagreb, conference and training How to succeed in EU? with European and Croatian speakers.
- Lobbying and working together with the international consortium for ENEFEX project applying for funding of Intelligent Energy Europe 2010 programme, together with companies from Greece, Portugal, Spain, Slovenia & Poland; application successfully submitted June 24, 2010.
- Preparation of the project of revitalization of the old castles and protecting cultural heritage, in the frame of IPA CBC Programme Croatia-Slovenia 2010 for the City of Jastrebarsko as a Lead Partner together with partners from Croatia and Slovenia, in the co operation with Oikos Ltd from Slovenia; application submitted June 30, 2010.
5. Brussels meets Zagreb – new EU Affairs & EU Funding programme for Croatia and SE Europe
Taking into account the current stage of Croatian accession to the European Union, consulting-lobbying company, CBBS Ltd from Zagreb, Faculty of Economics in Zagreb, University of Zagreb and, European Training Institute (ETI), one of the a leading EU training institutions from Brussels, are starting a joint co operation & partnership on the organization of EU training programme Brussels meets Zagreb.
EU Affairs & EU Funding programme is organized in 2 modules, the first module in Zagreb, on EU funds and preparation of EU projects is February 24 – 25, 2011 and the second one, focused on EU lobbying, communication and working with EU institutions will take place in ETI premises in Brussels, March 30 – April 1, 2011.
Module 1 “How to be successful with EU Funding”, Zagreb, February, 24 -25, 2011
EU Training “Brussels meets Zagreb” successfully started in Zagreb, February 24 – 25, 2011 with Module 1 “How to be successful with EU funding”, organized in joint partnership of consulting-lobbying company CBBS Ltd from Zagreb, Faculty of Economics in Zagreb, University of Zagreb and European Training Institute (ETI) from Brussels.
Managing Director, ETI
CEO, CBBS d.o.o.
6. International conferences and events
International conference: “EXPORT – engine of the development: The Trade Fair Industry a key for the growth of export and internationalization of European companies”
After successfully finalized Market Survey on internationalization of SMEs in Europe that was conducted by CBBS in 2012, (Results of Market Survey), CBBS, consulting and EU lobbying company from Zagreb is preparing together with B2B magazine Suvremena.hr from Zagreb international conference: “EXPORT – engine of the development: The Trade Fair Industry a key for the growth of export and internationalization of European companies”, that will take place in Zagreb, hotel Westin, conference room “Panorama”, 17 floor, March, 22, 2013.
Partners of the conference will be leading trade fair associations from Central and SE Europe, CEFA – Central European Fair Alliance from Vienna and CENTREX – International Exhibition Statistics Union from Budapest. The day before the conference, March 21, there will be also a meeting of CEFA Steering Group.
Co organizers of the conference will be think thank Zagreb initiative, Konrad Adenauer Stiftung and AHK (German – Croatian Chamber of Industry & Trade).
The aim of the conference will be to present how important are trade fairs, as marketing, networking and learning platforms, for the companies interested for internationalization of the business and entering new markets.
Croatian esteemed economist and Vice President of think tank Zagreb initiative, prof. Mladen Vedriš Ph.D. will talk about the need and importance of exports as an important component of growth and development of a modern economy. Other key note speaker will be Dr. Nina Schniering, director of Strategic Development of one of Germany’s leading trade fair organizers Messe München. She will talk in her presentation: “The internationalization of the model Messe Munich – Fair shows to enter the global market” about the models of Bavarian and German export, with the support of the Government of Bavaria, through exhibiting at international trade fairs organized by Messe München world wide.
Participants will be able to learn more about importance of export in time of crisis, institutional support in Croatia and other countries in Central and SE Europe. They will be able to meet more than 20 leading trade fair companies from Central and SE Europe, CEFA and CENTREX members, that will be attending conference in Zagreb, ready to share its experience and know how with participants of Zagreb conference.
Conference will bring together some 150 – 200 participants from Croatia and SE/Central Europe representatives of business community, governmental bodies and institutions, trade associations, chambers, trade promotion and business development agencies, local government and media interested in export and internationalization of business activities through international trade fairs, conferences, matchmaking and other networking events.
Berislav Čižmek, CEO of CBBS, Zagreb, phone: + 385 1 2304 001 ili email: email@example.com.
Application for the conference and information:
Srećko Sertić, director, Suvremena.hr – Seniko studio d.o.o., 10 090 Zagreb, Nove Rašljice 2, kontakt: tel./fax: +385 1 3499 034, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Programme: PDF
Application Form: PDF